Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

ANNOUNCING OUR CHALLENGE TWO GUEST DESIGNER AND PRIZE SPONSOR!

.


KRIS
FROM

I have always been a bowerbird. When I was little I would always come home from my grandmothers house with a stash of buttons and ribbons. I can still vividly remember sorting through the button box for the sparkly ones and not much has changed in 30 years. I love to decorate whether it be a handmade card, my home or a cake. I love using vintage ephemera and haberdashery in my papercrafting projects and old photographs fascinate me. I love a good story, old fashioned frocks, roadtripping and glitter, lots and lots of glitter.

.

Kris has put together a most stunning prize for 'Lets Get Shabby'!

Click to visit Kris' blog and store

and view some of Kris's stunning work and style here

.

We'll be back on the 25th (Sydney Time) to reveal all!!

.

,

8 comments:

Scrappinraiderfan said...

Your work is stunning!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!! This is great! I am already excited!

Be Blessed!

Blondeone said...

this is exciting !!! will be back on the 25th

Romy said...

That sounds great. I'm going to take a peak at your blog.

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting ... I can't wait to see what you have come up with for the challenge, and what you all create. I was checking out Ruby Street the other day ... lovely!!

Deb said...

Very exciting.....sooooooo looking forward to it.

Nikki Love said...

can't wait!!!

Giovanna Scott said...

Love ruby st designs....soooooo glam! Can't wait for the reveal tomorrow!!!