Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A LITTLE SHABBY UPDATE!

How are those last shabby creations going?
This is a little reminder that the 20th (Sydney Aust time) is drawing near!!
(Probably the 19th for most internationals!)
There are so many beautiful beautiful creations entered and obviously made with much love and detail!! We've been going through blogs sooooo wide-eyed with amazement!

Being a new challenge blog, we are feeling our way with how we go about things and will tell you about them on the 20th when Challege #1 closes.
Also the winner of the Lace RAK will be announced
And a sneak peak into the life of our GUEST DESIGNER who will also be sponsoring a fab winner's prize for Challenge #2!!

Sooooooo if you havent yet completed your Challenge #1 creation.......
there is still time!

And let's get shabby!!!!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow is it that close already?? Time sure goes quick. And so far ladies I think you are doing a great job. Love the fact that you have taken time to have a look at all the entries and made lovely comments! I can't wait to see what comes up next challenge!!

Unknown said...

I am so exited! Every now and then i check this blog....but the winners are not yet anounced.
You girls know how to keep me anxious!!
(patient is NOT my middle name, im afraid!)

Well, good luck everyone!

Rhonda said...

Only 4 more days till the next challenge!! I can't wait!! And I can't wait to see who won the last challenge! I bet you had a hard choice to make! I have been trying to look at as many entries as I can... And they are all amazing!

Soraya said...

Me too, I'm also very excited! When will the winners be announced? You must really have a hard time choosing! So many beautiful lay-outs. Good luck!